Terms of service and agreement
Welcome, and thank you for choosing ezDI, Inc. ( ).
Please read carefully the following Terms of Service. By registering for, accessing, browsing or using the Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including any additional guidelines (as defined below) and future modifications (collectively, the “terms”).
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ezDI, LLC’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ezDI, LLC’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ezDI, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ezDI, LLC’sWebsite are provided “as is”. ezDI, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ezDI, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ezDI, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ezDI, LLC’s Internet site, even if ezDI, LLC or a ezDI, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Errors and Revisions
The materials appearing on ezDI, LLC’s Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ezDI, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. ezDI, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. ezDI, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ezDI, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ezDI, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked Website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Website content infringes your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed though we cannot guarantee that any action will be taken as a result of your correspondence. Notices should be sent to ezDI, LLC, 12806, Townepark Way, Louisville, KY 40243, with a copy to Ruden, McClosky, Smith, Schuster & Russell, P.A., 401 E. Jackson St., Suite 2700, Tampa, Florida 33602, and Attention: J. Travis Godwin.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
To contact us regarding these Terms or the operation of the Website itself, contact us at:
12806 Townepark Way
Louisville, Kentucky 40243
Ph (866) 473-5655