ezDI is a provider of cloud-based CAC, CDI, Audit and HIM technology solutions. Powered by our #1 award-winning NLP Engine, ezDI systems deliver the highest coding precision in the market.
A recent study by one of the largest health systems in the US identified ezDI as the most accurate CAC product. The system’s coders were trained and able use the software productively within 1 hour. At the end of 48 hours, coder productivity increased from 18 cases per hour to 24 cases per hour (a 30% productivity gain). These same coders were wowed by the intuitive and elegant user interface and expressed a very high level of user satisfaction/experience.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, ezDI leverages cutting-edge technologies including Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computational Linguistics, Semantic Web and Machine Learning to help healthcare providers identify high risk patients, disease patterns, treatment outcomes and manage healthcare data effortlessly and affordably.
Product World Session: “Aligning and Optimizing CDI and Coding Programs”
ezDI has combined computer-assisted coding application, ezCAC, with ezCDI into a single system, allowing both coding and CDI workflows to be seamlessly integrated on a single platform in a unique cloud-based infrastructure.
At the completion of this session, the audience will be able to learn:
New technology advances that are drastically improving computer-assisted coding (CAC) technology accuracy and application reliability and how ezDI’s CAC platform unlocks the difficulties of organizing massive amounts of healthcare data.
Date: Monday, Oct 17, 2016
No. of Seats: Limited
Time: 12:00 PM – 12:50 PM
Location: Baltimore Convention Center, Theatre D
- Introduction of new technology in a logical and understandable delivery.
- Meaningful and User-centric design that will help speed-up user adoption.
- “One Platform” for all of the coding resources such as documents, coding references, hospital-specific edits, code books etc.
- Automation of manual tasks to identify the review population to improve CDI coverage.
- 30%+ Productivity gain – reduction in DNFC, the need for outsourcing and overtime.
- Real-time Analytics that simplify data-driven decision making.
- Workflow Automation (Intelligent Work-lists, Ready to Code vs. Not Ready) for efficient utilization of resources.
- Better and more consistent coding quality with improved CC/MCC capture rates.
- Analytics for Key Performance Indicators such as DNFC, CMI, Coder Productivity and Coder Quality.
- Workflow that streamlines the tracking and prioritization of cases to reduce DNFB days.
- Coders and CDI on the same platform using the same encoder, groupers, and compliant queries.
- Identification of documentation leading to incomplete or unspecified codes, improving CMI.
- Effortless collaboration between coders, CDI staff and medical staff for efficient revenue cycle.
Visit www.ezDI.com/AHIMA to learn more.