To see the newest and most advanced CDI workflow technology and for early preview of our yet to be launched product “ezMeasures” visit the ezDI team in Booth #216.
ezCDI is #1 NLP-based Computer-Assisted CDI software. A ground-breaking CDI application that can help transform your CDI program into an automated, real-time, collaborative clinical documentation improvement model.
Specific features include:
- Elimination of manual tasks needed to identify the review population to improve CDI coverage
- Workflow that speeds up tracking and prioritization of cases – reduce DNFB days
- Compliant queries integrated with your EHR to support query workflow/engage providers
- Identification of documentation leading to incomplete or unspecified codes -, improved CMI
- Effortless collaboration between coders, CDI and medical staff for efficient revenue cycle
- Real-time monitoring of KPIs, supporting targeted documentation improvement efforts
And of course, this is your chance to meet Neil Shah, Chief Innovation Officer of ezDI in person and ask any questions you may have in relate to Clinical Documentation. Neil is a noted speaker and thought leader in the field of healthcare artificial intelligence (AI) and security.
Meet us at booth #216 to see how our CDI software is enabling collaboration with physicians and coders, streamlining workflows and improving key performance indicators of hospitals.
We are “The only fully integrated born-in-the-cloud speech-to-text, CDI, Coding, Auditing, and Analytics platform on the planet.” Visit our booth and get a chance to win beautiful Coach® Purse, participate in our survey and you will be automatically entered in raffle for $100 Amazon Gift card.
We hope to see you at 2018 ACDIS Annual Conference, to be held May 21-24 in San Antonio, TX at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
900 E Market Street,
San Antonio, TX 78205
For more information, you can visit our website ACDIS Event Page.