EZDI is looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of healthcare. The Artificial Intelligence Training Data Curation Team is a team of Data Engineers, Clinical Data Scientists and Research Engineers within EZDI Research Team. In collaboration with cross-functional EZDI Product Development team and EZDI Research team, the team develops robust tools for automated data curation and supports expert manual annotation of large scale medical data sets. The team is responsible for ensuring the utmost quality of our greatest asset: data sets that will be used for training the next generation of AI tools to enhance clinical decision making.
Full time • Research Department • Ahmedabad
- To annotate documents with good accuracy.
- Development of the annotation guideline and updation of it as and when required.
- To Analyse medical coded data and classify documents for code suggestion improvement
- Need to utilize good analyzing skills because it is important that they establish proper classifications and apply them appropriately.
- Need to understand and solve the queries faced by engineers regarding general medical terminologies.
- Need to have basic understanding about ICD 10 and stay updated with the changes.
- Excellent knowledge in healthcare domain
- Excellent knowledge in Inpatient and Outpatient Coding
- CPC Certification (Nice to have)
- Excellent reasoning and logical ability
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft office, web search
- Good analyzing skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills