Sr Business Analyst
Act as a liaison between the Product and Development Team. Ensure functional requirements are translated into documentation used as a reference by the dev and QA teams. Ensure a clear understanding of the requirements to the technical and QA teams as well as foresee and fix any gaps in the requirement understanding or documentation.
Full time • Ahmedabad
- Understand business requirements and convert them into user stories for Agile Development sprints.
- Analyze the business requirements and ensure the business requirements are met and potential gaps are identified and covered before development.
- Create system documentation in the form of use cases, user stories, change requests, release notes, and help manuals
- Produce high quality and concise requirements and design documents which accurately reflect the business requirements and can be clearly understood by internal or external Solution Developers
- Experience using issue tracking software such as Jira
- Investigate, record, analyze and confirm system requirements and business processes
- Coordinate the implementation of the solution with system owner(s), users and technical delivery teams
- Ability to work seamlessly with Clients, On-Shore, and Offshore teams
- Provide advice, support and clarification to software developers and QA throughout the development of the solution.
- Conduct Agile sprint rituals such as grooming, planning, daily standups, and retrospective meetings and maintain the statuses of stories within the tracking tools.
- Graduate in Computer Science, preferably with a Masters in Business Administration
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Business Analyst in IT Companies focusing on web applications product development.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Past experience of managing scrum teams working on multiple products
- Basic knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Amazon Quicksight.
- Knowledge of one or more design tools such as Sketch, Figma Photoshop, Illustrator etc.