Sr. QA Engineer (Manual + Automation)
You will be working as a product engineer for EZDI QA team. Working in an agile development environment the candidate will work with cross functional teams of Backend, Frontend, Integration, BA and DevOps to perform Quality Assurance for EZDI products. The candidate will be working in sprint, regression and day to day QA activities.
Full time • Ahmedabad
- Understand and review requirements, create test cases, and contribute in test estimation
- Test Cases Creation and Execution.
- Active Participation in Sprint and Regression Testing.
- Work closely with the team throughout the SDLC in resolving roadblocks and issues.
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and perform regression tests to discover recurrences.
- Executing test cases, defect tracking and reporting test results, troubleshooting and coordinating with a team focusing on defect resolution, escalate issues as necessary.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Hands on experience in running test scripts and identify scope for areas of automation to bring process efficiency
- Demonstrate “can-do attitude” and should handle all tasks assigned to him effectively.
- Proactively to discuss/flag challenges, risk & mitigation plan with the Manager and seek for necessary support
- Converting the manual scripts to automated script using selenium Java, in a fashion that they run with minimal intervention, and minimal maintenance.
- Automating day to day activities of the QA team, using selenium Java.
- Leverage Automation in some of the redundant tasks undertaken by the QA team, so that the manual effort is reduced.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Passionate for work and innovation
- Should have good logical and analytical skills
- Should have extraordinary out-of-box thinking ability
- Should have knowledge of SDLC
- Good to have:
- Knowledge of QA Process/Methodology
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology