Automating CDI using a sophisticated NLP engine can improve both the comprehensiveness and the workflow of clinical documentation review and can address the limitations of a manual CDI program. By using technologies like Natural Language Processing (NLP), Medical Ontologies, Computational Linguistics, and Machine Learning, AI-driven CDI far more efficiently reads and interprets clinical notes.
But before all that, selecting the right Clinical Documentation Improvement software for your hospital is very important. To help healthcare leaders making a data-driven decision, ezDI experts are hosting an exclusive webinar.
- Limitations of a manual CDI program
- Need for AI-driven CDI software
- How to determine it's time for AI driven CDI Software?
- Steps to follow in the buying process of CDI software
- Completing the Vendor Evaluation Worksheet