About the Webinar
Value-Based future, Financial pressures, shortage of coders and ICD-10 regulations are driving the perfect storm, making computer-assisted coding (CAC) all the more essential for healthcare organizations. It falls to the HIM department to complete the patient’s chart and correctly code the patient’s case. Besides high-quality patient records can help the hospital remain compliant with governmental agencies. To accomplish these important tasks, the HIM department needs tools and technology for coding. But HIM cannot have these tools without the support of other stakeholders. You might have heard that there are many departments who are positively impacted by a CAC technology. These include HIM, CFO, Mid Revenue Cycle, CIO, IT team, Coders, Compliance, and Quality team. But what exactly does CAC have in store for each of them? This webinar addresses the value, a CAC technology brings to all of these stakeholders.
- Helps HIM Convince other decision makers about Computer Assisted Coding Technology (CAC)
- Benefits from CAC to HIM Professionals and Coding Managers
- Value CAC delivers to CFO and Mid Revenue Cycle
- How does CAC make lives of Coders a lot easier
- Assistance CAC gives to IT team and CIO
- How Computer Assisted Coding Technology helps Compliance and Quality teams